Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ever had a makeover?



I now have. My roomie Kristina got tired of knitting tonight that she pulled out her Mary Kay Cosmetics (she's a consultant) to rejuvinate a poor lost soul. I think it is funny that of all the people we had come look at our house, we got the makeup artist and theatre major. I am practically on the other side of the scale when it comes to eyeshadow and lip gloss, so needless to say, it was an experience. Well, at least I know who to go for when I need to look all fancied up for a date, eh? That is, if I could get one . . . So anyway, after all her hard work she made me pose on the LoveSac for Glamor Shots by Kristina. I felt like I was in the movie Napoleon Dynamite there for a moment as she told me "Now, slowly bring up your hand under your chin. Wow. Now we're really getting somewhere."