Thursday, December 11, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four...

Those that frequent my blog know that I've been a little lacking in the posts lately. What can I say, I'm one day away from the end of a semester. I felt like a little post today though, because I've just got one (rather daunting) final left, and it's not for another 24 hours--I've got plenty of time.

I got this email from two of my sisters yesterday, and refused to open it until I had some time to reply. So here it is Susie and Teri. :)

(A) Four places that I go to over and over
Campus, grocery shopping, Wal-Mart, home.

(B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
As of late, Facebook, Lisa, LeMira, and Tiffany.

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Hard Hat Cafe, The Backyard, Javiers, Tin Pan Galley

(D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Virginia, The Manor, somewhere warm, in the LoveSac nuggling Rob

(E) Four TV Shows I watch:
The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Mythbusters, Heroes


There ya's go. Now I've just got the Genus and species names of 83 houseplants to learn, be tested on, and I'll be done with school. YAY!

5 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Good luck on your final. Oh...and I love watching the Office, also. I always look forward to Thursday nights...

LeMira said...

Yea! I'm so glad I'm on your list. I'd better keep up the emails, though, if I want to stay popular. :)

le35 said...

How did the final go? Congrats on the end of a semester!

Eryn said...

I'd rather be at the Manor too! Miss you honey!

Jessi said...

How did the final go? It would be nice if Sean and I could pop up on to your place this Thursday night since ALL THREE of our Office watching families are either out of town or have moved away...sad day! I guess we're just going to have to lug the TV in from the shed for the evening:) It's just better when viewed w/ loved ones.