Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weeds

As I'm not much for updating very often as of late, I figured I could post a few pictures while I'm waiting for Rob to finish his homework, before we can go home. For my color photography class this semester I've done a small series of pictures. Here are my four favorite.

I chose to photograph weeds because being a horticulturalist I naturally tend to take pictures of flowers and plants. Most people see weeds as a nuisance, but I think they are beautiful. I hope that you can appreciate their beauty as well.





They finally loaded. It's about freakin' time. 8/22/09

3 comments:

Ruth said...

At least you posted!! And now we know you like weeds too.

Lisa said...

Are you still going to post those pics?

Lisa said...

Yay flowers!

I especially like the dandelion,but they're all nice, The thistle is pretty enough to make you forget what a yucky plant it is.