Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last semester I spent a significant amount of time on Pole Line Road in Rexburg. Over the course of the semester in my color photography class we did a "Monet" project. Monet was known for painting the same subjects over and over again in different lighting conditions and time of year, and we were encourage to do the same. This is my project. If you click on the picture it will expand.

I really loved shooting this spot and thankfully my teacher liked my work as well. The night shots are my favorite, especially the one in the third column, fourth row.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That third column fourth row shot does have the most interesting shadows in it. I really like the ice and snow in the first shot too.

Anonymous said...

The very bottom middle looks like Back to the Future. 88 Miles Per Hour!

Mike Rawlings