Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Town, Malad

This morning I met my brother, Greg, in Malad to hand off a couple of bikes that we fought for and bought last weekend. Because I arrived about 45 minutes before he did, I wandered around town looking for something new to photograph.

This was just one of the fine images I captured. The sky was absolutely perfect. I got a pano of the little lake, but my lens was crazy dirty, so I'm still working on editing out the little black spots. Panorama to come.

And this is Greg riding his new (to him) road bike. Yessss.

3 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Ruth said...

A friend of mine here, from Wyoming, said it was supposed to snow there on Tuesday..looks like it was a widespread snowstorm. That Malad image is Gorgeous!
You and Robert Fought for bikes?!?!

Jen said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo....so crisp and clear!