Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The end of another decade


It's a beautiful summer night. I'm on my deck, enjoying the bug and humidity free starry cloudless night. Drinking a savory kombucha and smoking Phantom Cookies, which when I coughgasm, makes me feel like I'm floating. It's delightful. 

The babies are in bed, we had a fun day at home this morning, got to the pool this afternoon, which Kate swam across the length TWICE, and they killed some McDonald's for dinner after all of it. Then they both fell in love with Dr. Pepper as they danced on the deck and ate french fries. We watched the first hour of Encanto after bath time, and Johnny was snoring by 8:15.

Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? 🤣🤣🤣

My life is full. I share my love with my children and Chai, my soul family, and many friends. I truly am #blessed.

Even though I'm without a life companion, I have many people that I can ask for help. I'm working through the trauma of asking for help and, with time, I'm getting better at it.

I'm about to end another decade. I hoped to be celebrating this moment in Hawaii. Circumstances have kept me from getting there yet, but I can definitely get there over the next decade. 

With the new moon yesterday and another celebration of my life in another 15 minutes, I want to send these manifestations out into the cosmos.

May my family be financially secure, find healing, and find peace. 

If this is what being "over the hill" is like, I can't wait to see what's on the other side. 😁 40, I welcome you.

1 comment:

Susie said...

You and I will manifest Hawaii together. I love you, so glad we are friends again. I have your back. Happy birthday!