Saturday, August 20, 2005

Johnny and Matt!!



Today was a PERFECT day for a wedding, well the weather was at least. Here is the Logan Temple, where Johnny and Matt were sealed for Time and All Eternity! I did not attend the actual ceremony, but I was surely outside waiting for them to come outside!



And there they are! I hadn't seen Johnny's dress on her until this moment, but I love it on her! So simple, and classic! And the green ribbon makes it HERS! And Matt looked great in his tux!



Look at how happy they are! I bet they were thinking, "where are my sunglasses?" though! It was nice and bright!



Johnny's Dad Modesto, flew in from the Philippines two days before the wedding so he could attend the celebration!



Modesto, Johnny, and Matt.



Here is a great girly shot of Jessie, I, Johnny, Celeste, and Kristina.



And the blushing bride herself, my inspiration and left hand gal, Johnny!!

No comments: