Friday, August 12, 2005

It's Officially Official Then, Right?



My little sister Susie and her husband Bryant are now officially Mr. and Mrs. to the world! Tonight we had a reception for all friends and family. Don't they look sweet?



Now after a month of married life, this is the last time the HAS to wear the dress.



I'm glad I got a picture of her in the dress this time though, last time she was out of that thing immeadiately! I wonder who helped . . . nudge nudge . . . wink wink . . .



And then there is my adorable neice Isabelle. Oh, and my oldest brother Patrick. She was being so cute! I wish I would figure out how to put video on here, so that you could see the clips of her giggling!



My buddy Trevor was having such a great time, he could hardly contain his enthusiasum!

No comments: