Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Car Trauma!

So due to some unforeseen complications with my beloved '91 Corolla "Corky", I am currently on the market for a new vehicle. On the way home from New York this weekend she basically "gave up the ghost" just outside of Gettysburg, PA. (other than Corky dying, it was a great weekend though!)



I am now in need of any and all "car smarts" many of you have. Any good things you may have heard about any of the new cars out there/old cars you already have/complaints about specific models . . . I'm in need of it all.



I'm leaning toward the good reliable companies . . . Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Saturn, Nissan . . . looking for good gas mileage, manual transmission, "family friendly" aka, comfortable for multiple people and gear. I would love a Subaru wagon, but I'm having trouble finding a used one with less than 50K miles!

If you hear of any good deals, sales, low interest rates . . . I would love to hear about it! Also, if any of you would like to come test drive some cars with me, I can guarantee a great adventure!

No comments: