Sunday, May 14, 2006

Up[to]date . . .

I figured it about time I get back on top of my blog . . . I knew it was getting bad when not only Celeste, but my Father started hounding me about getting some new pictures on here. So I may as welll start with today, right? I spent part of the afternoon today taking pictures of a couple of new buddies, Bill and Brad so they could have some hot picts of themselves on MySpace. We also went to Arlington Cemetery and watched the changing of the guard. It was pretty cool.



Here is Bill with his " . . . baby, my very own Subaru WRX" (not to mention my own car, Corky). I took this one from the roof of Brad's apartment. It's been too long since I've been on the roof of a building . . . heh . . . the roof was not my only favorite part of the day though, Brad's apartment is pretty much awesome.



For example, off of Brad's room he's got an awesome porch with a killer hammock just waiting for me to nap in it. As you can see, Bill is kickin' back.



Another perk of the place is all the wood panelling, aside from Brad himself, that is. No really, nothing brings it all home like wood panelling. I do have one suggestion though Brad, can we start calling you Ted? I'll bring along the adventure . . . It'd be like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures! I just think I'm so funny sometimes!

No comments: