Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Glads

This morning in my flower portfolio class I created this hand-tied bouquet with yellow and purple gladiolas, white daisy mums, lavender button mums, and hot-pink statice. The greens are eucalyptus, boxwood, and salal. It is a 360 degree design, and can be viewed from all sides.

I've also posted this on my portfolio blog--so keep your eyes out there as well, as I won't be putting all my past designs on here. :) I'll also be adding my photography, and other designs from school, so it'll be a fun spot.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That is so pretty! I love the deep pink flowers, and the diagonal yellow ribbon around the stems.

Susie Peterson said...

Very Pretty. I always love your bows!

Kristin said...

Thanks. I've made so many bows that I should hope they look nice!

Britt Wright said...

You are so talented! It's beautiful! Oh, and I know that you have done some landscaping stuff...I need to know the latest trends!