Saturday, July 09, 2005

Matt a la Masterpiece

After Susie's wedding celebration, I had another occasion to attend at my roommie Holly's house. She had been planning a barbeque for about four months, and I was rather looking forward to it. I got there and Amanda and I got talking to a couple of Holly's high school buddies . . . then she got roped into this . . .



Once Amanda mentioned that she was an art major, Matt, as seen here volenteered a 'masterpiece' of an idea.



That for her next showing, she should get 5-10 guys and paint on their bare chests.



She was hesitant at first, and then when she asked me "her conscience" (so she calls me) what I thought, "Why not! Have a go at it Amanda!" was my reply.



She wasn't sure what quite to draw, so she decided on something nice and innocent.



Then with maple leaves as her paintbrush, a styrofoam plate as her palette, and acrylic paint from the trunk of her car, she created this!



Matt a la Masterpiece! Your claim to fame has been published!

No comments: