Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Newest Newlyweds!



Congratulations to the happy couple! Today my sister Susie got a new last name, and a husband! What a deal! Bryant swept her off her feet, and now they are off riding into a sunset somewhere . . . happily ever after, no doubt!



We thought Bryant had better sense than to lick a knife . . . he got Susie afterall . . . thankfully enough he didn't cut his tounge!



Here they are cutting the cake. Our mother made a fantastic carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It was fantastic!



My favorite part of any wedding, the shoving contest!



Bryant got Susie good, frosting up the nose, across her cheek, and on her forehead. I would have smashed it right back in his face, but she was "the better person" and fed the cake to him nicely. Better person my eye! I bet she got him good later!!



I arranged the flowers for the occasion, and I feel pretty good about it. After doing three of my four married siblings weddings, it's about time I break out and make some money! Bouquets, buttoners, and corsages are my specialty. Any takers?

No comments: