Friday, July 29, 2005

The Warmest Snow on Earth!

Twice a year my Snow College roommates and I try and get together. Usually it's around every April and October . . . a "semi annual conference" some might say. But this year we are trying to move it up due to my need for adventure by moving across the country. We are trying to still get together again, but finding a time between now and when I move that works for us all is difficult . . . that is why we are all glad that our buddy Glendon, also from Snow, planned a Snow friends barbeque so we can at least all get together!



Here are the original six roommates. Emily, Ali, Me, Jessie, Brittany, and Heather. Funny thing is that the grrrls that shared rooms got married around the same time, and have been pregnant together! I'm the only wild and free one still . . . and Jessie was my immediate roommie, so I told her she had to hold off to start making babies!



Britt will basically take any challenge, this one involved taking the watermelon rind and wearing it as a tiara. What a goof!



Like mother like daughter! Brittany put a smaller 'pint size' watermelon rind on her daughter Emery's head!



Cute cute Emily and Ali! They are due on the same day, believe it or not!



The whole Snow group! Me, the last single one is on the end, next to Jessie and her husband Seannie; Ali with belly, and her husband Mike; Emily (who's husband, Josh had to work) and her belly; Heather, holding her daughter Trista, with husband Doug (whom we called Douggie while at school); then there is Brittany, Emery, and Jacob; Glendon with his wife Lindsey, and daughter (who's name I forgot . . . look at my old age!). Funny thing is that Doug and Josh were best friends growing up, as were Jacob and Glendon, and Jessie and Sean.



I thought this was an adorable picture. Britt and Jacob had been out in the sun a lot, so Emery is one tan little grrrl!

No comments: