Saturday, October 29, 2005

Middle of Nowhere?

That's where I was tonight, in the middle of nowhere! At another fantastic barn dance! In attendance were all the fun-loving YSA's of Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. I couldn't imagine being on the decorating comittee for this dance, but they sure did a great job!!



As you can see, there were many in attendance.



Here's a part of my friends in attendance, I'm in the pink hat as the cute cowgirl, with Kami in the pink tiara and fairy wings, and Michelle as an 80's rocker's in the hot leather jacket. In the back we have Chris as a John Deere farmer, another Chris as himself, Rachel in the Komono, and Ruthie as Jessie from Toy Story 2.



"Yay for barn dances!"




When I saw this guy, I was plenty glad that I didn't go as Syndrome tonight either. He had the greatest costume ever. With his help, I've got a good idea how to do the Syndrome thing next year . . .



Kami and I had such a great time, we had to do one of the classic, "self potraits" that never end up centered. Check out the eyelashes on both of us though . . . it was my first time, but we wore fake eyelashes! It was a bit distracting at first, but we had a lot of fun wearing those crazy things!



On the way home, I decided to try something new, so without looking at the camera I took a picture of Chris in the backseat, as I was speeding down the beltway at 75 mph. He looks quite dashing, wouldn't you agree?