Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Post

So apparently I'm getting complaints about not having blogged in a whole week and a half. Sorry Sarah, but I've had stuff going on dude! AKA--I started school last week! I'm doing well thus far to keep up on reading and such, so I'm feeling good about it all. I even have a whopping 16 out of 15 points for my floral arranging class, giving me 106%. Yeah!

And in reference to Johnny's blog--here is a song that gets stuck in my head, but I like it. It's the kind of song that stirs emotions within me. So nurturing . . . So pretty . . .




YAY! SO there Sarah.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gross!!!! JK Its funny how when you start a semester you have all these good intentions of keeping up with the readings but then it seems like quickly you learn that you can still ace the class without doing it and never open the book again and then wander at the end of the semester why you let yourself get robbed from the book store and bought the stupid thing in the first place. Has this happened to anyone besides me?

Kristin said...

Yeah, I got robbed this semester on books for sure . . . one of my teachers in particular suggested we NOT buy the book unless we were going to take more of his classes in the future (which I won't) . . . of course, this was AFTER I had ordered it from online--and couldn't return it. :(