Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wow! News!

Well I'm proud to say I have a few announcements.

First, I've quit my job. I know it doesn't sound like the best decision, but I'm going to start a full load of classes in five days and I needed a few days to relax before school begins. Huzzah! (Good thing too, because I woke up OOBER sick this morning) I've never been actually excited to be unemployed--for the moment of course, I'm seeking a part-time job as we speak.

Secondly, Rob and I went and bought our books today for our upcoming classes. I thought it was pretty exciting until I went to pick up my art kit for my Landscape Design class. It was over $100 and came in a bag big enough to fit a child in. Here is a picture of it with my sandals for size comparison.



I get to carry this thing all over campus twice a week. Yippee. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool bag, just a bit bulky and I'm sure I won't be able to sell it back. It came with a T-Square though, Rob's pretty psyched about that. :)

Third, I got a SWEET couple of bags last weekend. One is a cute, super-girly pink backpack to replace the brown one I gave to Rob last semester, and the second is this awesome lapop sleeve:



Black with multi-colored stars?!?! For sure!


Fourth, "Laptop sleeve??" You ask? "Why does she need a laptop sleeve??" Well, I am a blessed girl and now own a laptop. And a dang cute one at that!



That's right! It's PINK! AND I got a matching mouse to go with it!



I feel so incredibly spoiled. I'm going to be the most pimped out chicka on campus.

So now with the laptop we have gotten ourselves Skype accounts and look forward to speaking to friends and family over the web. We also have a webcam, so we could even give you a tour of our apartment. I'm excited!

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Way cute scrapblog! And awesome bags and laptop! I love the pink. Good luck in school, you are all prepared!

Sarah said...

Dude you kill me! Ever since I have known you, you have gotten so excited about all your new toys and you always have them as pimped out as can be. I'm digging the pink lap top and the mouse. I really like that dickies bag it's super cute.

Kristin said...

Correction: I actually bought the wrong art kit--thankfully the correct one actually fits in my backpack. Unfortunately it still cost the same.