Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged by Sarah

4 Jobs I have had:
Soccer Referee
Kuh-nanny
Smoothie Blender
Janitor

4 TV Shows I watch:
Two and a Half Men
The Office
Project Runway
Rock of Love--Seasons one and two--I was an Ambre fan ALL ALONG and can't wait for the reunion show on Sunday!

4 Places I have been:
Guatemala
Punxsutawney, PA
Toronto
Hannibal, MO

4 People that email me:
Rob's Dab
LeMira
Laurie
My hopeful IRA guy Bill


4 of my favorite foods:
Macaroni and Cheese--homemade AND boxed!
English Muffins
Tillamook Mudslide
FUGI Apples

4 Friends I Tag:
Britt
Lisa
Susie
Alan

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Going back to school
Working part-time
Going camping
Meeting people in Rexburg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You've been sucked into the trashy reality show realm. I just don't understand why people find Bret Michaels attractive at all. Ugh, who am I to chastize? After all, I did see Flavor of Love Seasons 1 and 2. And Flavor Flav is uglier than sin.

Sarah said...

yeah you did it!