Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm DONE!

I feel like quite the slacker as of late. Posts have been few and far apart, and I haven't been crusing the blogosphere regularly either. Oh well, that is what many final projects, multiple family reunions, and a birthday does to a person I guess. :) It's been absolutely worth it though.

The landscaping project I posted about I got a 97% on--I'm so thankful because it was a LOT of work, and since I'm not exactly the most creative person artistically. I did have another project that I turned in yesterday, and did pretty well on also . . . so well that it's going to get it's own post. :)

Otherwise the last couple of weeks I've experienced a lot of late nights and not enough sleep. I've received 88% of the points in my floral class in the last ten days alone. It's CRAZY!!

One of my GREATEST delights of the week is that I ended up not having to take my soils final because I'd already earned a solid A! How nice is that! It was worth 37% of my total grade, and I got the full points just because I worked hard all semester. Totally the best news of the week FOR SURE! Well, it's actually been a great week . . . but it definitely ranks up there. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice job Kristin! Enjoy your break. How long before school starts again? I know all your hard work will pay off.