Thursday, July 03, 2008

One Down . . . Too Many to GO!

I am ESTATIC to report that I've finished my landscaping project. When I received this peice of paper the only thing on it was an outline of the house and yard. I've created everything else you see--the walkways, arbor, planting, all the coloring . . . it's all taken about 15 hours.


So now that I've finished, I'm going to go to class in ten minutes and my teacher will probably rip it apart . . . color all over it with red marker telling me what I could have done better, etc. I'm NOT excited about THAT part . . . or the fact that he's going to assign another MORE IN DEPTH project to complete in the next two weeks. SIGH! At least this one is done!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

K-
That looks so fantastic! Maybe I should hire you to landscape my new backyard!

Marrian said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed! Doesn't it make you feel good to do something like this? You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!

Amber said...

Now you intimidate me. Holy cow woman. you rock!

Britt Wright said...

Way to go Kristin! Can you design our yard when we get into a house with a yard? Looks great!