Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When in Sandy

I haven't been as good with my updates this last week because I'm for once not at home being tempted by my computer all day long. After a weekend hanging out with Rob's brother and his family I got left behind at my parents house while Rob went back up to Rexburg because he has to work, and I had some MAJOR cabin fever going on. There are only a few weeks left in the school break, but I couldn't stand being at home alone one more day.

So I'm in Sandy. It's been nice, but I do miss my honey. :( Here are a few of the things I've done/will be keeping myself busy with.

I've finished Breaking Dawn and started reading The Host. I thought it was a FANTASTIC ending to the Twilight series!

Jessie and I went on a great adventure involving a sleepover with another best friend from high school, trax, and not having enough cash to pay for trax . . . I stooped as low as rummaging through my 18 year old sister Teri's room to look for more, but could only find a quarter.

Teri and I went shopping at the mall. That was weird.

We also went swimming. That was awesome.

I've gone grocery shopping with my mom--which I LOVE doing. We're going to IKEA tonight so I can finally buy a shoe horn and garlic press. (I'm SO EXCITED! I LOVE IKEA!) And since I doubt Rob will read this before I get home, I'm also going to look for large cereal bowls for him. If you do read it honey, please let me know?

I'm going out to breakfast today and lunch tomorrow with Megan from Virginia and Kelly from New York.

I'll be hanging out with three of my four nieces today, and we're probably going swimming. FUN!

Tonight my Mom and I are going to put flowers on my Aunt Betty's grave. She would have been 70 today.

And something that I'm looking forward to--Rob is doing a little redecorating of our apartment while I'm gone. I can't wait to see what it turns out to be!

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Hey, how about hanging out with me? It sounds like your busy, but if you're bored...you know where to find me. I'm glad you're having some fun time with friends and fam. And I am anxiously reading Breaking Dawn...and love it! Have a fun trip!

LeMira said...

I'm so glad you came to see us! We had fun with you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the time with the fam. It's always so nice to get away and just relax for a while.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to hang out with ya.

Sarah said...

Sounds like you will be busy or were busy. What no pictures of what the apartment looks like.