Friday, March 27, 2009

Healing

So, this post is for those who are wondering about my last post, and why I'm sad. Basically, a great opportunity for me fell through Wednesday night. I'm heartbroken.

The nice thing however, is that it made for some good photography. I had an assignment for my photography class where I needed to get a portrait of myself, but until then had no success. I think it was the hardest thing that I ever made Rob do--take pictures of me while I was bawling my eyes out--but honestly, from the photos I feel a great sense of healing, and I know things will work out. Here are my five other favorites.




This is the one that I turned in for my assignment. It expresses a very large part of me--that I am an emotional girl. My puffy, red eyes say it all. I look worn out, and hopeless. This is exactly how I felt in the moment, and I love how the emotion comes across. This is me.

But to every downside, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Things will work out for the best. I'll be led to where I need to be. I'll be just fine.

So please understand that I'm not quite ready to talk about the specifics. I need a little more time, and hopefully a resolution to the situation. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Hang in there Kristin! Everything will work out! The lord has a plan and sometimes we just dont understand what it is. You are an amazing person, never forget that! I'll be praying for you!

Jen said...

Maybe we can heal together!! I love you Kristin!

Anonymous said...

Sending you Hugs :)

Jessi said...

You know what I see in these pictures? Someone who is sad, yes. But not JUST sad. I see someone who is sad and MIGHTY thin! Holy Moly Kristin! You're looking so good. I hope others don't find my comment insensitive. Really i know that mrs kristin is going to be just fine...so I am moving on to the fact that she is looking HOT these days:) Let's see some more pics of you showcasing your success.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry that whatever didn't work out for you. But I sure it is all meant to be in some weird way that you will realize in 10 years. These are some pretty awesome photos.