Saturday, September 10, 2005

All Y'all Ready to Party?!!

As this was the last weekend I will officially be an "Iowa Idol" my roommates decided to throw a little party for a few friends . . . which turned out to be the biggest bash yet we've seen at the house! I had buddies there from middle school, high school, college, New York, Ogden, and even a few that I met that night! I must say, it was hot rockin awesome!



The roomies went all out, not only did I get to be Diva for a day with my very own crown, but they decorated upstairs and Celeste put up another fantastic banner.



Not only was the inside of the house full of fun and excitement, but about an hour into the festivities, they surprised me with a pinata outside like we had for the St. Patrick's day party. But this was no ordinary pinata, but a one eyed cow pinata. Sometimes I wonder where they get their inspiration.



Beauty ain't it?



After I had my unsuccessful try to bust the darned thing open, Sean decided he'd have a go at it, while Kristina and Amanda worked on rigging it up a bit tighter.



Jeremy ws the next to try and beat the living daylights out of the cow . . . Sean mostly tawnted Jeremy with the stick while he was blindfolded though.



After many brave souls tried to crack the cow open, we finally burst through the hardcore paper mache confetti covering, and it was everyone for themselves!



The favored prize was the candy necklaces. Here is Celeste and Chris showing theirs off!



Natalie and Kristina were very proud to display their winnings!



Ian was more than eager to do what we all love to do with candy necklaces, shoot them at people!



Celeste got the most memorable prize though, the beloved eye!



Jeremy became one of the happiest guests at the end of the night though, because of my hot lips of course . . . heh . . . nah, just kidding. But those were some hot lips! They were a kazoo!



Shellyce and I had a great time . . . but it was time to move the party back inside. 40 people in the driveway at 11:00 at night can only lead to the cops getting called . . . so back inside we went!



John thought it was a good time to go inside as well . . . he and the boys had some evil little plan ready to come forth. Sean, John, and Jeremy all sprawled out on the LoveSac, and ambushed people to come "crowd surf" with them.



Scott was an innocent bystander though, thankfully enough. He had driven all day from Lake Powell so that he could attend the farewell occasion. He never fails to impress me.



Since graduating from Weber, Scott has been working on few things other than work, play, travel, and growing out his duck tail. It's official Scott. That's the best looking duck tail online! Ow Ow!



Well, it was a fantastic party . . . at least Jeremy and I thought so. Hopefully we'll be able to duplicate the success again when I visit!

No comments: