Saturday, September 10, 2005

Your Free time?

Kristina and I have always found interesting and cheap ways to entertain ourselves. Whether it is doing flips on the LoveSac, having a waterfight, or our new found favorite, putting grapes up our noses. Life with us is NEVER boring!



You see, Kristina bought these awesome red grapes. As we were preparing the house for a party tonight, we took a little break and had an afternoon snack. We were amazed with how big the grapes really were, and well, Kristina then proceeded to stick one up her nose. She does have rather large nostrils afterall. I then wanted to get in on the action as well, so here it goes:



Oh baby, oh baby. I think that is the worst picture of me on here yet . . . but it is all to display the fun and excitement that we come up with. The best part about these pictures however, is the fact that moments after they were taken, we burst out laughing, and shot the grapes out of our noses in a projectile like way! I've said it before, and I'lll say it again, life with us is NEVER boring!

No comments: