Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On The Road Again!

Travel log: 10:00 AM departure from parental units home on my way Eastward. I started my trip with 121,537 miles on my odometer, and a full car. I wish I'd taken a picture, as somehow I always get everything to fit in like legos. All but my rollerblades . . . they were moved a few times during the trip . . .



When I was a kid, I would go on business trips with my Father, as he was a traveling salesman. On our way between Denver and SLC, we would always stop at Little America, Wyoming to get gasoline, and ice cream cones. It was one of my favorite things when we were on the road, so for old times sake, I stopped and got myself an ice cream cone. While I was enjoying my cone, I was wandering around the gift shop, and happened upon the coolest chess set I have ever seen. If I wasn't crossing the country at the moment, I may have bought it, because it was sooo cute! Cowboys and Indians! I love it!



Wyoming apparently harvests windpower. I thought this was an awesome picture because it was about the last thing I was expecting to see on the high plains of Wyoming.



Here I am driving toward my eastern Colorado destination of Wray. It was a beautiful and lonely road.

No comments: