Friday, June 27, 2008

Ok, The Panic Attack is ALMOST Over . . .

Oh golly . . . apparently me writing a blog post at 4 AM can blow steam productively. Just after Rob's alarm clock went off this morning he came out to find me finishing that last blog post . . . It was 5 AM. I asked if he wanted to go to the gym afterall, and thankfully he wanted me to come to bed--he'd come looking for me.

We nuggled under our covers close because I was so cold. Eventually--about 6 I fell asleep. My second alarm went off at 6:22, which I turned off and didn't end up getting up until 6:50. My test at 7:45 I wanted to get as much time as possible for because I wasn't still all that confident in how I'd do. So Rob and I rushed through our morning routine and I got into the classroom by 7:43--still kinda freaking out.

Thankfully enough the test was WAY easier than the homework. I finished with 15 minutes to spare. Then I went and requested to have my clusters approved for my minor--Geography and Culinary Arts. :)

Now I'm blowing steam. The test was fine. I bought materials for my floral notebook. I can work on my soils papers during the weekend. I just got a call from the guy that did the breaks on our car, and it is now ready. Now if I can only use THIS time for doing work instead of blogging I might relieve even more pressure.

Breathe in . . . breathe out . . .

4 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with all of the madness!! I so don't miss those crazy college madness weeks!

Angi Gerrie said...

Your blog is really entertaining! Becca's email is: speedstick10 at hotmail. She is in Salt Lake living at home last I talked to her. Good luck finding all of the girls!

Anonymous said...

Go you! for working so hard. You amaze me. I freak out over a lot less,your good :o) I hope this week is better for you

HUGS!

Sarah said...

man I missed your birthday again.
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you got to have lots of fun and are feeling better.