Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A months work . . .

I accomplished a typical months work today, in about a half hour, as witnessed in this email:

*****************************************

Dear Kristin,
I would like to inform you that we have received your fast graduation application in the admissions office and it has been approved. You may register for your Winter semester classes when your credit level allows.
Thank you,
Stephani

*****************************************

Happiness Prevails!

EDIT: What this means is that I can 1, register for winter semester--which I need to attend at least twice as a Horticulture major (I was accepted as a summer/fall track student--which means I would not typically be able to attend winter semesters), and 2, continuously attend school until I graduate, therefore signifigantly decreasing the amount of time Rob and I will need to live in Rexburg--by a year and a half.

What it really comes down to though, is that Rob and I should be able to graduate in the same semester. So once we are both done here, we can immediately move on to wherever Rob chooses to go to Grad school. THAT is happiness!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What does this mean, besides the fact that you can register for next semester? Does this mean you don't have to be on track or whatever, you can go year-round?

Sarah said...

That rocks dude! Congrats!

Ruth said...

How exciting!! When is the double graduation planned for?
Mom-Ruth
p.s. say hello to Robert for me.