Friday, November 25, 2005

Bowling in Style!

When you thought I've already had plenty of fun for one weekend, I blow that idea out of the water! I can never have enough fun, HELLO!! Don't you know me by now? AND it's only Friday!



So tonight I got together with the crew and met up at Bowl America in Occoquan. Here we have Malia and Kami in front, with Michelle, Robert, Linda, and Ron in back. We're all ready to roll . . . the ball down that waxy lane! WooHoo!!



What is a night out without a goofly picture of Kami and I? Not a real night out, afterall!!



Here is Kami looking fabulous in Chris' Yankee tuc. Ain't she cute?



Now, me not being a bowler by ANY means, am pretty impressed with my form here. The mouth wide open thing especially. I actually didn't do too bad tonight on my games. the first game I got a 98, which is three times more than what I normally score . . . the second game on the other hand, well lets just say that we all let our score slip during the second game. But it was a whole lot more entertaining!



For example, one of the amusing things we really got into was using the hand dryer as a fan . . . Kami got the billowy hair thing down!



Malia didn't do too badly either!



I, on the other hand didn't have much sucess with the flowing hair thing. I guess it helps that the other grrrls have hair longer than three inches long.



Malia really showed off some sass though. With her hot parka and Robert's sultry glasses, you can get a much better combination.

No comments: