Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Why I LOVE my Job!

One of the best things about being a nanny is that I get the pleasure of shaping young minds . . . which is of course, a good thing. I think of myself as a kind and loving mentor, who will be a pillar of strength in my nanny-boys lives. That sounds pretty impressive, doesn't it!



For example, right now I am working with Chase, trying to get him to roll over . . . we've not yet had any sucess, but he is doing rather well holding his head upright while laying on his stomach.



I must admit though, after about five minutes on his stomach, he's darned ready to get onto his back again. No, he's not yawning for the camera, but he sure is adorable isn't he!



Occasionally the big boys, Connor and Kyle will also humor Chase and I and play along like they all love each other. The big boys really do love Chase, they just aren't so sure of him sometimes . . . But they sure know how to make a great Kodak Moment!



And then we all torture the little tyke and put funny hats on him and laugh. Yep, I'm shaping the young minds of the future. Comforting, isn't it?

1 comment:

AMY LEVATAU said...

ok! oh my gosh! they are all so tiny and young! its so fun to see pictures of little chaser when he was a wee lad! sooo cute