Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nice Purse, er uh, Man Bag . . .

Today turned out to be quite the productive day. First off, this morning my boys and I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was excellent. I highly recommend it. After the movie, I got a call from Ruthie about meeting up at a park and playing some games. It was a beautiful, crisp, fall day and we ended up playing Tennis, and Frisbee, which was also most excellent. After a filling meal at CiCi's Pizza, I went to see a play at a local high school, with dessert to follow at the local Applebee's. Now this is where my day gets interesting . . . well more interesting at least . . .



You see, my buddy Robert was a little cold, so he decided to put on his OJ Simpsoneseque gloves and I of course couldn't help but take incriminating photos of him . . .



This one he posed for though. You see, his gloves, purse, and phone cover all matched . . . black. It's not too hard to get such a combination, unless you are me and accidentally leave the house with a brown belt and black shoes . . . yeah, did that last weekend. Then I was such a freak about it I drove home and changed my belt. Anyway, I told Robert he could check out the photos online . . . here they are!