Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dancing Queen

Two things: Firstly, since I've been in Virginia I've attended multiple dances in effort to perhaps find others that enjoy REAL dancing as much as I. I'm talking Lindy Hop, West Coast Swing, Jitterbug, Charleston, or any other kind of swing dancing . . . or even for that matter, a good Waltz, Foxtrot, or Cha Cha. Needless to day I've left the dances wanting . . . still looking for someone in the East to dance with. Well tonight I happened upon two eligible able footed men that knew how to really get into the swing of thing. In the end, happiness prevails, and I really enjoyed myself with the dancing.

Secondly, as Michelle and I got back to her house where we'd carpooled from, we went inside for a quick chat. Upon returning to my car for my departure home I actually had to scrape my windows as frost had collected upon it. Not only the outside, but the inside of the windows too. It was a sobering moment for me as I discovered that I didn't have a window scraper in the car and had to use a credit card. Thankfully my defroster works pretty well though, so happiness really does prevail.