Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Highlights . . .



Perhaps not exactly the most obvious picture for me to put on the internet of myself, but it serves a purpose. Johnny, one of my best friends and I were just having a conversation:

Johnny [11:30 P.M.]: you're cutting your hair?
KRISTIN [11:31 P.M.]: Oh yeah, it's way too long right now.
KRISTIN [11:31 P.M.]: I haven't gotten it cut since August.
Johnny [11:31 P.M.]: hey, so did you put highlights on your hair?
KRISTIN [11:32 P.M.]: I put highlights in my hair in August too.
KRISTIN [11:32 P.M.]: You didn't come over much after you got married, did you.
KRISTIN [11:32 P.M.]: lol
Johnny [11:32 P.M.]: well, i never noticed
Johnny [11:32 P.M.]: did i not see you before you left?
Johnny [11:32 P.M.]: hmmmmmm
KRISTIN [11:33 P.M.]: You came to my party, righT?
KRISTIN [11:33 P.M.]: heh
Johnny [11:33 P.M.]: yeah, but i never noticed. i am such an idiot, and highly loopy

I guess it goes to show that married people are obviously preoccupied with other thoughts . . . Either that or Johnny just couldn't see the change, as she is shorter than me . . . heh

No comments: