Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The weekend . . .

This weekend was a blast. Here's a quick rundown:

Friday night--Rented 27 Dresses, ate popcorn (MMmmmm . . .) fell asleep on the LoveSac . . .
Saturday--Slept in, had AMAZING French Toast for breakfast, lazied around the house, napped, tried to go shooting, but our "spot" had campers there. :( Watched (and napped through) Bladerunner.
Sunday--Great hair day. Church, napped, took two hours to cook up a batch of Chicken Chili (my FAV--it's WELL worth it!), welcomed my Mom, Dad, and lil' sis Teri visiting from Utah, looked at Rob's and my wedding pictures, helped Teri set up a blog, etc . . .
Monday--Slept in, the most hilarious dream of my Mom's,
more AMAZING French Toast, actual shooting with the homies, napped, watched Super Size Me and ate popcorn . . .

Please notice, this weekend included no homework whatsoever. That's right. It was filled with popcorn, shooting guns, chillin with the fam, movies and napping. It was a good weekend. I do want to expound in more detail a couple of the highlights . . .

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

What a fun weekend! What more could you ask for than to spend time with family, eat and watch movies. I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Amber said...

What is this napping you speak of? I'm not familiar??!!

The Smith said...

Sounds like a very satisfying weekend. My weekend, on the other hand, was anything but relaxing. Before it even began I had a list 10 miles long of things I wanted/needed to accomplish. The best part about the weekend though was that both the Browns and the Seamons came to visit us..on the same day to boot! The Browns came up and Johnny and Matt stopped by to chill on their way home from a reunion in Preston. It was so nice to see them again, it really had been so long.