Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bow Rodeo!

Today in my floral design class we had our bow rodeo! In class we have been practicing making bows the last couple of weeks, and today we put our skills to the test and timed ourselves a few times. My classmate Tara however took the creativity to the next level. She decided to make an arrangement out of another classmate, Brooke. This is the beauty that developed:



It started as an innocent headdress--Brooke is quite the head model--no?
Then about half the class donated their bows . . . and Tara became even more confident in her designing skills.



I think it has a beautiful shape Tara! And look at those bows! Great job class!



Tara and her creation. It looks fabulous ladies!



Here are all the bows that came off Brooke's head. It was so hilarious! Who thought getting an education would be so freakin fantastic! I'm surprised it took this long for another human being to be displayed as a piece of artistic expression on my blog!

2 comments:

motherhill said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad that you are loving school so much.

This is Sarah by the way.

Britt Wright said...

That is so great! It looks like you are having a blast at school....and meeting some fun people. And the bow headdress looks perfect...can I get one? =P