Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday with the family!

After getting up at 5:00 am and driving back to O-town from Island Park, I went further south to the SLC valley to chill with the family.



Today my neice, Isabelle was baptized. Here she is with her Daddy, my brother Patrick. The dress she is wearing my Mother made last year for Karyssa, my other neices blessing.



Father Kaiser preformed the Baptism, he is a funny ol' guy, and kept us laughing throughout the ceremony.



Here is my brother's family, with the Godparents, and Father Kaiser.



And Judy with our bundle of joy!



Here is Karyssa with her dress on. Its funny that it still fits her, over a year later. I guess patterns for babies are always a little big!



And here once again is John, my nephew. He and his brother Nick love these coon skin caps. They wear them everywhere! They call them their wigs because of the tail in the back. My brother Pat tells me to forget punishment with these boys, threaten to take away the 'wigs', and they will be angels!

No comments: