Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So, It's official . . .

That's right, I've decided that it's time for me to move on to my next great adventure. You see, with Johnny getting married in August, I'll have no one to play with anymore. So after much soul searching and deliberation, I've decided to make another cross-country move.



Laurel Ann and her Angels have created a fantastic opportunity for me to get my feet wet in our nations capital, or close to. I'll be loading up my '91 Corolla, "Corky" once again, bound for the great suburbia of Dumfries, Virginia
where the star is in the above picture. Apparently we have woods in our backyard, and we live pretty close to the Potomac, so I may end up getting myself a kayak afterall . . . here's hoping!



Here is the picture of my new home. It's got the perfect front porch for rocking chairs, lemonade, and dancing!

No comments: