Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Family Website? What's this?

A couple of weeks back I was cleaning out my inbox and stumbled across an invitation from my sister-in-law LeMira to join the family website from May 2007. I can't explain why I didn't get right on that initially (maybe because I was all lovesick from having just gotten married??), but thankfully I signed up and found some fantastic pictures!



Here is Kimmie, our neice playing with the garden hose.



And the shocking result . . . I love how she looks so suprised!



Another adorable shot if Kimmie doing what kids to best--looking adorable!



This is Rob and our nephew Jackson. He was born a premie at 25 weeks and weighed only 2 pounds 1 ounce. I love how young and cute and happy Rob looks in this picture!



This is Lisa, Rob, Susan, LeMira and Matt all getting ready to take Rob to the MTC.



Here is Susan displaying Rob's dork dot proudly.



June 2004, one last wave good bye for two whole years! It's crazy to think that about this same time I was on a ward trip in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone with friends.



Fast forward two and a half years. We're engaged, hangin out at Matt and LeMira's house for the first time, and chillin with Jackson.



February 21, 2008. Susan, Tim, Alan, Matt, Rob and me at the MTC seeing Alan off. I had just left Virginia three days earlier and drove across the country by myself for the occasion (and to see Rob for the first time since New Years!).



And one of my favorite shots of Rob's and my wedding day. These are mot of our nephews and neices, and they were CRANKY little kiddies!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so natural with those two cute babies on your lap. Your going to be a great mother.

Amber said...

Fun pictures. Even though I don't know that adorable little girl in the first few pictures, she is soo cute I wan to squeeze her!