Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm SOOO procrastinating . . .

I have been at the school since 6:30 tonight. I came to deliver Rob some dinner (he's been doing some major studying for Chem) and to finish a lab report that was due on Tuesday--then maybe even catch up on some work for a couple of projects . . . well I keep getting distracted.

I've spent the entire time either chatting with Rob as he was eating his steak and potatoes, or cruising the blogs I like to keep up with. It's been a few days since I've been able to really keep up with them due to other projects . . . anyway. I was JUST about to get started on that lab, and my lil sister Susie sends me this picture:



It's my nephew Derek sleeping. And he is adorable!

Ok. NOW back to the grind . . . for REAL this time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so cute! Do you use google reader at all. I don't know if you do but if you don't and you feel like you are tight on time it has totally helped me with keeping up on peoples blog. I just subscribe to everyone who is not private, check it out when I'm on my e-mail and it will let me know when anybody has updated. I love reader! Congrats on the grades!

Britt Wright said...

What a cutie!