Thursday, June 12, 2008

There's a first time for everything!



It's official. The WOW factor has been maxed . . . I currently have a 4.0! Of course, this is only midterms, but I'm hoping to keep it up over the next six weeks as well. It would be my first 4.0 EVER! I squealed for joy when I saw it! It's so exciting for me!

As for the "T" grade, I have no idea what that means. That teacher had been out of town for the entire week before mid-terms and maybe didn't submit the grades? I have no idea. Anyone know?

4 comments:

LeMira said...

That is super awesome!! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Britt Wright said...

Congrats! You should go out and party...it is always a good reward, right?

Amber said...

Um, I would be concerned. After all, if you go by the current grading system with the beginning of the alphabet being the best (A) and the progressing alphabet getting worse (F) I would be pretty concerned with that "T"! :) Great job!!!!